| cookie dough in a jar |
What's better then getting cookies for Christmas, except maybe a trampoline. It's super easy and quick. Just make some cookie dough put it in a Mason jar, add a ribbon, and a few simple directions.
First, find a recipe for cookies that you like. I would recommend chocolate chip or some sort of flour based cookies as opposed to oatmeal cookies. But I imagine really anything would work. Make the dough but stop before putting them in the oven. You might consider doubling the recipe depending on how many how many people you have on your list. Then, take a couple of medium sized jars and divide the dough into them. For a nice flourish tie a ribbon onto the mouth. Write up some short directions on baking the cookies and your done.
| my directions |
Oh, and how could I forget the cookies don't have to be baked, they are delicious straight out of the jar too.
No comments:
Post a Comment