"Today I wil live in the moment unless it's unpleasant in which case me will eat a cookie"
cookie monster

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Coconut Banana Milkshake

This isn't a cookie recipe, I have made so many cookies recently that I'm kind of getting sick of them. CRAZY, I know. So I will probably start posting other desserts too. 

This was a perfect dessert. I am coming down with a cold or flu and having a bad sore throat. The coolness felt so good. I was thinking of having ice cream. Unfortunately, someone had eaten all the vegan stuff (alright, it might have been me). I wanted to make some, but it was a little too much effort, this was a super duper easy alternative that is kind of similar.  

If any of my readers have any requests please comment below and I will get a recipe up as soon!!

Ingredients:

2 frozen bananas
1 can of coconut milk
1 teaspoon of maple syrup
1 teaspoon of vanilla 

Directions:

1. Chill the can of coconut milk in the freezer for one hour.
2. Take out the coconut milk and add all the ingredients to a blender. I recommend the Vitamix.
3. Pour into glasses, add a straw, and enjoy the refreshing milkshake.

   Makes 2-3 glasses


No comments:

Post a Comment